Transfers to Poland
How to transfer money from UK to Poland? It’s SIMPLE!
- Register for FREE to use our service, fill up Registration form, and supply required documents if necessary.
ALREADY REGISTERED? In that case please LOG IN to our system with Your e-mail address and password (top right side of our website – in user login section). If You do not remember password, please use ‘Remind Me’ button.
- Use our intuitive customers transfer panel to place money transfer order – once order is correctly placed You will receive an e-mail with transfer order details. Your transfer will be executed with the exact exchange rate shown during order process.
- Provide sufficient funds for money transfer order for us to complete Your order.
- Your transfer will reach beneficiaries account in POLAND the SAME WORKING DAY for orders with sufficient funds made before 11.00 GMT. Orders made after above cut-off time will be available to beneficiary FOLLOWING WORKING DAY.
- You will receive e-mail confirmation when money transfer is completed.
Transfer details are as follows:
Remember to add fee of 2GBP to the amount of GBP You wish to transfer abroad.
Processing time: 1h - max 1 working day
Minimum transfer amount: £1
Maximum transfer amount: There is no upper limit for electronically verified customers, that have provided us with required documents.
Supported Currencies: PLN, GBP, EUR: it means You can transfer money to any Polish bank, where beneficiary holds PLN, GBP or EUR account (please note that for GBP and EUR Polish bank accounts we will require full accounts IBAN number and SWIFT code).