§1 General provisions
- The present Terms and Conditions govern the provision of money transfer services undertaken by EasySend Ltd, registered in Belfast (Companies House Number NI607336) with its office in Belfast, 55-59 Adelaide Street, Belfast BT2 8FE, hereinafter referred to as ‘EasySend’ or ‘Company’. Terms such as ‘we’, ‘our’, etc., also refer to EasySend Ltd.
- EasySend Ltd is a payment institution, fully authorized to provide money transfer services, and is supervised by the British Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 593364) on the basis of The Payment Services Regulations 2017.
- EasySend Ltd is the sole operator and the owner of websites: www.EasySend.pl, www.EasySend.eu and www.przelewydopolski.co.uk, hereinafter referred to as the ‘Website’ or the ‘EasySend Website’.
- The terms ‘Sender’, ‘User’ and ‘Customer’ refer to any person who may access the Website and/or uses EasySend’s services.
- By placing a money transfer order, the Customer (transfer Sender) accepts the present Terms and Conditions.
§2 Service characteristics and the scope of agreement with the User
- EasySend provides the service of transferring money sent by the Sender to the Recipients specified by the Sender. Detailed information on the available money transfers can be found in the current offer of the Company.
- An agreement with the User is entered into whenever a money transfer order is received from the User. A transfer order means that the User specifies a Recipient and gives all the details required for the transfer to be processed (first and last name or organization name, bank account number, contact data – depending on the selected method of delivering the money), as well as the transfer amount, currency and execution method.
- After receiving a money transfer order, EasySend will provide the User with the following information: – unique transaction reference number, – transfer amount in the input currency and the amount available for the Recipient in the output currency, – the sum of fees charged for the realization of the transfer, – currency exchange rate, – approximate execution time, – available payment methods.
- The execution of a money transfer order means providing the Recipient specified by the Customer with the appropriate amount of money transferred to the Company’s bank account or charged from the Customer’s debit card in the Customer’s country, at the day’s exchange rate indicated by EasySend, for a transfer fee specified pursuant to the schedule of fees available on the Website easysend.pl.
- After the execution of a money transfer order, EasySend will provide the User with the following information: – unique transaction reference number, – transfer amount in the input currency and the amount available for the Recipient in the output currency, – the sum of fees charged for the realization of the transfer, – currency exchange rate, – execution time, – depending on the selected service – instructions on the receipt of money for the Recipient.
- At the time of placing the money transfer order via the EasySend Website, the Customer reserves the current exchange rate for 24 hours. If, during that time, the Customer does not provide sufficient funds, the transfer order will be cancelled along with the exchange rate reservation.
- EasySend emphasizes that it does not offer a service of providing a platform for trading in currencies so our Website should not be used for that purpose. Therefore, placing a major number of transfer orders without intending to pay for all of them is forbidden.
§3 Website access
- In order to use the EasySend Website, the User must be at least 18 years old, live in an EEA state and have legal capacity to enter into agreements in their own name.
- The User undertakes to present the documents required by EasySend, i.e. an identity document and confirmation of address of residence, as well as other documents, at EasySend’s request. The number and type of these documents depends on the transaction risk evaluation performed for every order, and is intended to reduce the risk.
- The User should not create more than one profile on the Website. If a duplicate profile is detected on the Website, EasySend reserves the right to remove or merge the profiles without informing the User about this.
- The User may use the Website for private use only. Use of the Website for and on behalf of third parties is prohibited.
- The User undertakes not to disclose their Website profile login information or any information about the profile and about their transactions to any third parties.
- If the User suspects that a money transfer order may not have been processed correctly, the User is obliged to promptly notify EasySend of this fact.
- EasySend has the right to suspend or revoke the User’s access to the EasySend Website at any time if: – the User tries to tamper with the EasySend Website, – the User submits false personal data, uses false or illegally obtained documents or does not provide up-to-date information and documents regarding their identity and/or the transaction, – the User uses or attempts to use a payment instrument belonging to a third party without the third party’s consent and authorization, – the User uses or is suspected of using the Website to achieve an illicit goal and/or in a manner violating the present Terms and Conditions, – in EasySend’s opinion there is a probability of any of the situations described in this point occurring, or when the EasySend employee responsible for the Website’s security decides so.
- The User declares that no money sent or received comes from criminal or otherwise illegal activity.
- The User is liable to EasySend for all loss incurred by EasySend due to the User’s conducting of an illegal activity.
§4 Cancellation of transaction by the User
- A transfer ordered by the User may only be cancelled before the procedure of sending the money to the Recipient commences.
- If a transfer order for which the payment has already been made by the Customer is cancelled, the money will be returned to the Sender in accordance with the initial payment method.
- Transaction cancellation can be effected by the User directly on the EasySend Website (if the transfer processing status so permits) or through the EasySend Customer Service.
§5 CONDITIONS OF TRANSFER ORDER REJECTION BY EASYSEND
- EasySend reserves the right to refuse or suspend processing of a transfer order if: – the Customer does not agree to present the required documents, – there is a reasonable suspicion of money laundering, – the Customer has not updated the documents/data required by the Company, – the Customer has provided the money but did not place a transfer order, – the Customer has placed a transfer order but has not paid a part or the entire sum of the money needed, – EasySend cannot contact the Customer using the contact details provided by the Customer, – any of the situations mentioned in clause 3.7 occurs.
- EasySend is not liable for a failure to process a transfer ordered by the User in the event of any of the above circumstances.
§6 LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- EasySend does not accept any liabilities arising between the Sender and Recipient of the transfer if any disputes and conflicts occur.
- EasySend is not liable for any errors arising from mistakes of the Customer (Sender) or Recipient of the transfer.
- EasySend is not liable for a failure to perform the obligations resulting from the agreement with the User, or for any delay in performing the said obligations, due to reasons beyond our control, including but not limited to: acts of God, actions and negligence of third parties, disruptions to or of connectivity systems, power supply, telecommunication systems or internet services.
- In the event of any of the situations described in
- EasySend will endeavour to carry out the service as soon as possible after normal service is restored.
- Complaints are accepted in writing by mail to the Company’s registered address and on the phone at +44 20 3318 7267 (UK), +48 58 500 86 75 (PL) and by email at: email@example.com. For details about the complaint handling procedure, please visit: https://www.easysend.pl/en/complaint
- To handle a complaint as quickly as possible, EasySend may request additional documents or confirmations of the reported issues.
- The Customer might wish to contact the British Financial Ombudsman Service if they are dissatisfied with the complaint handling outcome. Contact information: The Financial Ombudsman Service Exchange Tower London E14 9SR email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel.: 0800 023 4567 (Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.) http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
§8 FINAL PROVISIONS
- Please be informed that there may be a need to save Cookies on the Customer’s computer to conduct the correct verification/authorization process. The Company will not collect sensitive information from the Customer’s computer.
- EasySend reserves the right to amend the present Terms and Conditions, which must be done in writing or otherwise remain null and void. Users will be notified of any amendment 60 days before the planned effective date by email and through the communication system directly in the Customer Panel on the EasySend Website. Please regularly visit our Website where you can find the latest version of the Terms and Conditions.
§9 COMMUNICATION WITH THE CUSTOMER
- EasySend may communicate with the Customer using the methods of contact provided by the Customer (email or phone), using the information posted on the site or directly via the Website – in the Customer Panel.
§10 TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SUPERFAST TRANSFERS
- The SuperFAST service is available for particular transfer directions specified in the current EasySend offer on the Website. The transfers are processed during the service availability hours immediately upon the correct completion of the transfer order procedure and payment for the order. Service availability hours and other terms relating to these transfers are set forth in section 13 hereof.
- The ordered transfer is executed in real time by service providers cooperating with EasySend and may reach the Recipient’s bank account even within 10 minutes from the completion of correct transfer order procedure and payment for the order. However, despite our efforts to deliver the funds as fast as possible, the execution time may be extended if additional customer verification is needed or for other reasons beyond EasySend’s control.
- EasySend is not liable for any damage or losses incurred as a result of delays attributable to third parties, including but not limited to service providers cooperating with EasySend, as well as banks in the Sender’s and the Recipient’s countries, power supply disruptions or internet service disruptions, etc., which prevent timely performance of the service.
- If the funds sent by the Customer for the order are credited to EasySend after the service availability hours – the transfer will be executed at 7 a.m. UTC on the following business day and will be considered as SuperFAST unless the Customer cancels the SuperFAST option by phone or email.
- If the service is not completed for technical reasons beyond EasySend’s control, the Company will endeavour to carry out the service as soon as possible, unless the Customer cancels the SuperFAST option by phone or email.
- If the service is not completed due to reasons attributable to EasySend, the Company will endeavour to carry out the service as soon as possible without charging for the SuperFAST service (a standard fee will be charged), unless the Customer cancels the SuperFAST option by phone or email.
- Cancellation of a SuperFAST transfer by the Customer means that a standard transfer fee is charged unless the Customer completely cancels the transfer order via EasySend.
- EasySend reserves the right to refuse the provision of the SuperFAST service if the Customer makes a cash deposit to EasySend’s account.
- EasySend reserves the right to refuse the provision of the SuperFAST service in the cases stipulated in clause 5.1 of the Terms and Conditions of the provision of services.
§11 GENERAL RULES FOR DEBIT CARD PAYMENTS
- The card payment option on the Website is only available for debit cards, which means that the amount of transfer order cannot exceed the funds available in the Customer’s account (linked to the payment card) while placing the order.
- The maximum single limit of money transfer for debit cards has been set to €5,000 or its equivalent in other currencies. If the Customer places more than one transfer order online, with the amount exceeding €5,000, the execution time may extend to 3 business days.
- In case of any difficulties occurring when making a card payment caused by banks’ or card issuers’ technical issues, e.g. in case of incorrect charging of the Customer’s account or blocked funds despite payment rejection, the Customer should contact their bank or card issuer directly to solve the problem. EasySend declares that it cannot influence the time of resolving such an issue and charging the funds back to the Customer.
- EasySend reserves the right to suspend the money transfer order paid for by payment card if any of the events described in clause 5.1 hereof occurs.
- EasySend allows its Customers to make card payments for money transfer orders over the phone by calling an EasySend consultant. The performance of that method of payment depends on the transaction risk evaluation and may not be available for all transaction types. The conversation is conducted in compliance with all safety rules and the staff has been specially trained for this type of activity. The Customer, by agreeing to perform card payment via a telephone conversation with an EasySend consultant, agrees to provide the data required to execute such a transaction and accepts the fact that the call is recorded.
§12 TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CASH PICK-UP TRANSFERS
- EasySend provides its customers with the possibility of sending money with an option to collect cash in Poland – at a Poczta Polska (Polish Post) office or a Bank Pocztowy (Postal Bank) branch or in Ukraine, Georgia and other CIS countries available in the EasySend’s Partner IntelExpress payout network. In such a case, the Recipient does not require a bank account.
- The withdrawal country for the product is Poland and other countries covered by EasySend’s partner IntelExpress and the withdrawal currency is Polish zloty (PLN) or Euro (EUR) and US dollar (USD) respectively.
- Cash pick up service is subject to availability restrictions depending on recipient country of residence. EasySend will publish current list of countries, where this service is available.
- The maximum single limit for a cash pick-up transfer is: – for pick-up in Poland – PLN 20,000.
- A precondition for processing a cash pick-up transfer is providing correct Recipient’s data, including the personal details (first and last name) and contact data (telephone number and/or email address), used to send the instructions regarding the collection of funds.
- In order to collect the money, the Recipient has to quote the transaction data and present his or her ID. The money will only be disbursed to the person indicated by the Sender in the transfer order.
- The availability of cash pick-up depends on the opening hours of a given location. However, the funds may be ready for collection even within 10 minutes from receiving transfer execution confirmation.
- If the money is not collected by the Recipient within the specified period of time, EasySend will inform the Sender of this fact in order to arrange money reimbursement. In such a case the transfer fee will not be reimbursed and the money will be converted back at the current exchange rate, if conversion is needed.
- The Sender may cancel a cash pick-up transfer only if the money is not collected by the Recipient. In order to do that, the Sender needs to contact our Customer Service directly. Contact information can be found on easysend.pl/en/contact. In such a case, it is also possible to receive reimbursement of funds provided by the Sender to EasySend. However, the fee for the transfer is not reimbursable.
- Information on the fees charged for making a cash pick-up transfer is available on the EasySend Website in calculator section.
- EasySend is not responsible for delays in transfer processing that occur due to reasons beyond our control.
- EasySend may suspend the processing of a transfer pursuant to clause 5.1 of the Terms and Conditions of the provision of services.
§13 MONEY TRANSFER ORDER EXECUTION TIME
- Every transfer order is executed in a way that enables delivering money to the Recipient as soon as possible.
- The date of money transfer order completion is the date on which EasySend delivers money to the bank account of the Recipient specified in the online transfer order or enables the Recipient to withdraw cash by providing relevant instructions.
- A business day means each day of the week on which both the Customer’s and the transfer Recipient’s banks operate and enable the money to be credited to the Recipient’s account or cash to be withdrawn.
- EasySend is not liable for delays in transfer realization that are connected with:
- any interruption in operation of any bank participating in the realization of the money transfer (among others, the Sender’s bank, intermediary banks or the Recipient’s bank),
- any interruption in the operation of other service providers participating in the realization of the money transfer, including breakdowns or unavailability of the cash withdrawing option at a relevant location,
- the Customer providing incorrect Recipient’s bank account numbers or other data required to receive the money,
- any situation mentioned in sections 5 or 6 hereof occurring
- Transfer completion time depends on the chosen money transfer option and the Sender’s country:
- FAST transfers: Sender’s country – United Kingdom (UK):
- transfers from the UK to Poland to PLN accounts:
- a FAST transfer – next business day completion.
- transfers from the UK to any EU member state (remaining currencies) – 2-3 business days completion.
Sender’s country – an EU member state:
- transfers from an EU state to any EU member state – 2-3 business days completion.
Sender’s country – Poland:
- transfers from Poland to the UK to GBP accounts – next business day completion,
- transfers from Poland to any EU member state (remaining currencies) – 2-3 business days completion.
- transfers from the UK to Poland to PLN accounts:
- SuperFAST transfers – regardless of the Sender’s country:
- a SuperFAST transfer order (regardless of the Sender’s country) placed and paid* for by 5 p.m. UTC – same business day completion.
- Cash pick-up transfers in Poland,Ukraine and transfers to payment card:
- regardless of the Sender’s country – placed and paid* for by 4 p.m. UTC – same business day completion.
- FAST transfers: Sender’s country – United Kingdom (UK):
* an order is considered paid for the moment EasySend’s bank account is credited with an amount corresponding to the transfer value or upon proper processing of a debit card payment.
** In consideration of possible differences in the availability of bank transfer execution, depending on the country and the bank, EasySend reserves the right to:
- limit the transfer amount, and
- limit the threshold time by which a SuperFAST transfer can be ordered depending on the transfer direction and the provider of the Recipient’s payment services. The information about service availability will be displayed after the Recipient’s data are entered.
in force as of 30-01-2020
The present Terms and Conditions govern the provision of money transfer services by EasySend Ltd with its registered office in Belfast, 55-59 Adelaide Street, Belfast BT2 8FE. EasySend Ltd is a fully authorized payment institution possessing a licence to provide money transfers, registered and authorized by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA no. 593364).
Please find the document linked below: