The provision of personal information and documents is required by EU money transfer regulations and laws. EasySend always prioritizes high standard of security of our customer and fully complies with the said regulations. Bearing in mind the comfort of users, the amount and type of data to be provided depends on the total amount of transfers executed within a 90-day period calculated individually for each customer from the time of registration in our system.
Identity verification is required if the total amount of transfers executed by one customer in 90 days is equal to or exceeds an equivalent of €1000*. Identity verification is mandatory in case of transfers to some countries (for instance, Georgia) or in other circumstances**. Identity verification is a one-time process, valid until the provided document expires. You can also verify your identity immediately by uploading your selfie via the web app or the mobile app (ID + face verification required).
Verification of address of residence is valid for 2 years (upload a photo or a scan of a document via the web app or the mobile app). Confirmation of address of residence is required in unusual circumstances only**.
Verification of source of funds for a total amount of transfers exceeding €15,000 in a 90-day period or in other circumstances** – for each transfer after reaching that limit, you have to upload a photo or a scan of a document confirming your source of funds. You can do it via the web app or the mobile app.
The list of documents that can be presented as identity or address confirmation can be found below.
The document confirming identity should be valid, contain visible data, i.e., first and last name, document number, date of issue and validity date.
The photograph or scan of the document should be clear, can be colour or black-and-white, and all the data must be legible and fully visible. The document can be sent to us in the form of a clear photograph or in the form of files: png, jpg, jpeg, pdf, bmp or tiff.
List of accepted documents:
– EUR national ID card – issued in an EU member state,
– driving licence issued in the United Kingdom (driving licences issued by other countries are not accepted),
– residence permit issued in an EU country (for citizens of non-EU countries).
Proof of address
The document confirming the address cannot be older than 3 months, should contain visible data, i.e., first and last name, address, account number / document reference number / date of issue. The document can be sent to us in the form of a clear photograph or in the form of files: png, jpg, jpeg, pdf, bmp or tiff.
We accept the following documents:
– current bank statement – with the first and last name of account owner, account number, address and date of issue visible,
– current debit/credit card statement – with the card number visible,
– council Tax – demand letter or statement – with customer/reference number visible,
– education grant or other grant confirmation – with customer/reference number visible,
– firearms certificate or shotgun licence – with customer/reference number visible,
– housing Benefit – with customer/reference number visible,
– ID card issued by an Electoral Roll office,
– Inland Tax Revenue Notification – with customer/reference number visible,
– tax Credit.
– instrument of a court appointment – with customer/reference number visible,
– mortgage statement – with customer/reference number visible,
– British driving licence (issued in the mainland UK; Northern Irish licences are not accepted),
– utility bill (excluding cell phone bills) – with customer/reference number visible.
Additional documents accepted for transfers sent outside European Economic Area (EEA):
– residence permit issued by an EU member country,
– driving licence issued in an EU member country,
– rent agreement,
– bank statement,
– payslip (with address),
– utility bill,
– official letter,
– letter from the employer confirming the address.
**or an equivalent of this sum in another currency
**we reserve the right to ask for additional documents even when the customer does not exceed any of the given limits. This is to protect our customers and their money