We make every effort to ensure that the service we provide is of the highest quality. Your suggestions are extremely important to us. If we haven’t met your expectations, please call us immediately.
- Sending a complaint to our Customer Service Department.
You can call us, send us an email, file a complaint by post or fill in the online complaint form.
- In order to process the complaint further, verification of the sender’s identity as well as of transfer order details will be needed.
This is to protect the personal data of our customers and their transactions. EasySend will not provide information on transfers to anyone who fails to pass the identification procedure.
- EasySend is obliged to:
- review the complaint within 15 working days of receiving it.
- If due to reasons beyond the control of Easysend it is not possible to resolve the complaint within this period, it may be extended to 35 working days.
- In some cases the customer may be additionally requested to submit documents to confirm the complaint situation (e.g. a bank statement).
- If the complaint refers to a bank operating the transaction between EasySend and the customer, EasySend shall be obliged to represent the customer in complaint review process.
- If you think that the complaint process outcome is unsatisfactory, you have the right to contact The Financial Ombudsman Service:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
tel.: 0800 023 4567 (Monday - Friday: 8.00 - 20.00,
Saturday: 9.00 - 13:00)