At EasySend, your satisfaction is our top priority. There are three main areas we highly focus on: speed, lowest fees at best exchange rates and the security of transactions.
Did you know that on average, every Briton has more than two payment cards? You no doubt carry at least one with you too. It’s the convenience, speed and security of card transactions that have made us accustomed to this payment method so quickly. We have also noticed the increase in card transactions among our customers.
The benefits of paying by card on EasySend
- Card payments are less time-consuming than bank transfers. We take care of everything, so you don’t have to log in to your bank’s website.
- Paying by card reduces the risk of making a mistake while entering the recipient’s account number.
- Don’t have a credit card? This won’t be a problem, since EasySend also accepts debit cards.
How do I pay by card in EasySend?
If your bank supports 3D Secure, there’ll be a verification process
3D Secure is an additional layer of protection for your online payments. This solution has been introduced by financial services organizations such as Visa or MasterCard, as well as banks. If your card has the 3D Secure option enabled, you’ll be asked to do an additional verification generated by your bank. If your card has the 3D Secure option disabled, we’d strongly suggest that you contact your bank and activate it. It’ll increase the security of your money. This service is free, so you might want to use it.
How do we keep your
With EasySend you can safely order international transfers using your card. During the whole transaction process you’re protected with international standards and regulations – certificates, authorization and our own internal security regulations.
How do we ensure full security of transactions?
- 3D Secure (3DS), an additional transaction authorization method that identifies the card holder with an additional password
- CVV2/CVC2 (3 digits security code located on the back of your card)
- We’re registered with the ICO under the Data Protection Act
- We use GeoTrust – the leader in internet security, which provides us with the SSL encryption technology (green padlock icon next to the website address)
You’ve no doubt heard about bank data leaks or groups of hackers stealing money from bank accounts. Cybercrime has increasingly become a major threat for all internet users. It’s important to remember and follow a few rules that help us increase our financial security. These are:
- Protect your identity Never answer emails that ask for your personal data or your bank account data. Watch out for emails with attachments whose origin you don’t know. You should delete those emails immediately, as it may be an attempt to break into your computer.
- Protect your payment card details Never provide your card number, its expiration date and CVV2/CVC2 to unauthorized persons, and never send those by email. If your card has been stolen or lost, please report it immediately to relevant authorities and your bank.
- Use complex passwords Don’t set a simple password to use for different accounts. A complex password is a serious obstacle for people who want to break into your account, so try to make it difficult for them.
- Be careful with public hotspots We all use free Wi-Fi zones from time to time. You have to remember that public hotspots carry a greater risk of compromise and despite numerous security protocols, we don’t suggest using e-financial platforms in such places. It is also not recommended to use internet cafés to log in to your financial accounts. We suggest making all payments and financial operations on your own computer while connected to a trusted network.